Tech Training – Basic Refrigeration Class & Lab
May 2 - May 5
Just In Time For Summer!
We know it’s still chilly outside, but the summer season is right around the corner. This hands-on, contractor-led and designed course is a perfect basic refrigeration refresher. The class is geared towards apprentices but all are welcome!
Our experienced, contractor instructors will cover:
- Five basic components and add-on components of the refrigeration cycle
- Pressure controls and the refrigeration cycle
- Theory of refrigerant in the refrigeration cycle
- Evaluating the refrigerant cycle applied to air conditioning
- Hands-on refrigeration cycle principles
In addition, apprentices earn 10 Related Instruction hours.
*This is an all-or-nothing course. Students must be present all three days to receive related instruction credit.
Times and Dates:
6:00p – 8:00p Wednesday, May 2nd
6:00p – 8:00p Thursday, May 3rd
8:00a – 2:30p Saturday, May 5th (hands-on lab)
Place: American Trade School, 3925 Industrial Dr., St. Ann, MO 63074
Complete the Registration form Below:
Registration Closes April 30, 2018
Class requires a minimum of 8 students; if minimum not met, payments will be refunded.
ALL PAYMENT DUE PRIOR TO START OF CLASS