- Questions? We’ve got answers:
- Sheet Metal, Pipefitter, HVAC Servicer-Installer, Residential HVAC, Saint Louis County, Saint Louis City, Saint Charles County, Saint Charles City, Jefferson County, Arnold, and don’t forget Contractor vs. Individual licenses.
- We know licensing.
- Membership meetings that won’t waste your time; contractor-approved topics
- Subject-matter experts
- Metropolitan Area Mechanical Notes – information for all those municipalities St. Louis County doesn’t have a contract with, as well as other areas you work in. Info includes codes, permit process, any links we could find for online paperwork, etc.
- PEU classes (steep member discounts)
- Legislative updates
- Need Paper? You’ve got our document library at your fingertips: jurisdictional and apprenticeship paperwork (including just about every application you can think of), membership documents, PEU documents and membership meeting presentations
- Department of Labor Programs: HVAC, Pipefitter, Sheet Metal
- Note: In St. Louis County and St. Louis City, if a permit is required, everyone on the jobsite must have a license (journeyman/apprentice)
- Contractor-designed classes to supplement and reinforce technical knowledge
- Completion certificate is worth 32-45 college credit hours
Government Relations/Community Outreach
- ACCA: Gateway members enjoy updates National ACCA shares with its affiliate associations CLICK HERE to see what ACCA is working on today
- Service Roundtable: Gateway members have limited access to a variety of marketing, rebate and idea-generating content. CLICK HERE to learn how to get logged in to start enjoying this incredible benefit