Lecture: Saturday, March 21st 8a – 12:30p
Lab: Saturday, March 28th 8a – 2:30p
- Five Basic Components and Add-On Components of the Refrigeration Cycle
- Pressure controls and the Refrigeration Cycle
- Theory of Refrigerant in the Refrigeration Cycle
- Evaluating the Refrigerant Cycle Applied to Air Conditioning
- Hands-On Refrigeration Cycle Principles
This is a very well-received class. Our contractor committee developed this class after listening to apprentices and contractors alike.
“Excellent. I really enjoyed the instructors input and knowledge of the trade – it helped a lot.” – Richard C.
Students receive a workbook and hours of troubleshooting experience.
Students need to provide: digital thermometer, volt meter, amp meter, six-in-one screwdriver and R-22 and R-410A refrigerant gauges.
Member Price: $395/student Members – login to receive special pricing
Non-Member Price: $700/student
Class requires 6 students to move forward.
Questions? Contact Kellie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org