- This event has passed.
Tech Training – Basic Refrigeration Class & Lab
April 3 - April 6
THIS A MEMBERS-ONLY EVENT
Just In Time For Summer!
We know it’s still cold outside, but the busy season is right around the corner. This hands-on, contractor-led and designed course is a perfect basic refrigeration refresher. The class is geared towards apprentices, but all are welcome!
Our experienced, contractor instructors will cover:
- Five basic components and add-on components of the refrigeration cycle
- Pressure controls and the refrigeration cycle
- Theory of refrigerant in the refrigeration cycle
- Evaluating the refrigerant cycle applied to air conditioning
- Hands-On Refrigeration Cycle Principles
In addition, apprentices earn 10 Related Instruction hours.
*This is an all-or-nothing course. Students must be present all three days to receive related instruction credit.
Times and Dates:
6:00p – 8:00p Wednesday, April 3rd
6:00p – 8:00p Thursday, April 4th
8:00a – 2:30p Saturday, April 6th
Place: American Trade School, 3925 Industrial Drive St. Ann, MO 63074
Complete the Registration form Below:
Registration Closes March 29, 2019
Class requires a minimum of 8 students; if minimum not met, payments will be refunded.
ALL PAYMENT DUE PRIOR TO START OF CLASS