- This event has passed.
It’s Time to Celebrate! Cocktail Party & 2019 Statewide Mechanical Licensing Kick Off
January 16 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
It’s time to celebrate!
Time: 4p – 8p
Date: January 16, 2019
Place: Spazio Westport, 12031 Lackland Road
Why: Celebrate our 2018 Accomplishments and roll out Gateway’s 2019 Statewide Mechanical Licensing Initiative
With: Open Face Tenderloin Sandwiches, Asiago Stuffed New Potatoes, Coconut Shrimp, Roasted Chicken Pesto Bruschetta, Roasted Vegetable Napoleon and Beverages
What are we celebrating? Service. We are proud of our more than 50 years of service to our members, our industry and our community. We’ve seen a lot of change, and continue our commitment to evolve and innovate as we move forward.
In 2018 alone, Gateway:
- met with City of St. Louis officials to revise the recent set-back requirements;
- rolled out our new Metropolitan Mechanical Notes database; no more calling to find out what muni’s need what, just click!
- went all-in on workforce development – hosting our second labor shortage summit, creating marketing materials, an amazing ‘cool career’ video and attending numerous high school career events;
- offered 5 St. Louis County journeyman test prep series, helping more than 30 people with a test Gateway advocated long and hard to improve;
- supported our adopted soldiers overseas;
- brought code officials to you via our membership meetings;
- attended jurisdictional meetings, monitored meeting agendas and brought you information you needed to know, with the most recent being the changes to St. Louis County’s While-You-Wait Plan Review service and
- introduced Statewide Mechanical licensing.
Just like what we did on March 21, 2018, we’ll present our 2019 statewide mechanical licensing agenda with a PowerPoint presentation and Q&A.
SPECIAL NOTE: This is a members-only meeting. Registration will close January 11th; we will not be able to accommodate walk ins. As with all our meetings, members can have two company employees register free of charge, additional member employees will be $35 each. If you register and cannot attend, you will need to let us know by January 11th – you can swap attendance with another same-company employee; if you do not attend and do not let us know, Gateway will bill you $35 as you will be included in our headcount to the caterer.