- This event has passed.
MEMBERS ONLY: St. Louis County HVAC Journeyman Test Prep Class 1 of 4 (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SERIES)
January 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
All payment must be received by January 21st. To pay by credit card, please complete the form below; to pay by check, please email me your name and company and I will hold the seat until the 21st and if payment is not received, your seat will be released and made available to those on the waiting list.
The first three sessions will cover all of the books and on the fourth night, each student will take a practice HVAC test.
PLEASE BRING ALL OF THE BOOKS TO CLASS – it is difficult to sit through the class without books as they are extensively referenced throughout the series.
- 2009 International Mechanical Code
- 2009 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2014 Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- SMACNA HVAC Duct Construction and Standards, 3rd ed.
- Practical Problems in Mathematics for Heating and Cooling Technicians, 6th ed.
- Modern Hydronic Heating, 3rd ed.
- St. Louis County Public Works and Building Regulations Mechanical Code, Chapter 1108 (aka “The Mechanical Ordinance” – be sure you are NOT printing it from the website as that is the current ordinance which is not what the test covers. Contact Kellie at email@example.com to obtain the correct ordinance for the test)
Class Dates (ALL Tuesdays):
January 25th 6p – 9p
February 1st 6p – 9p
February 8th 6p – 9p
February 15th 6p – 9p
Location: Affton White-Rodgers Community Center, 9801 MacKenzie Rd., Affton, MO 63123
Cost: $275 per student
Food: You won’t go hungry! Dinner and snacks every night.
- Masks will be required if the venue requires them, so come prepared
- Dinners will be ordered prior to each class; students will receive dinner options to choose from
A little feedback:
“Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for offering classes to help prep for the stl county journeymen test. The classes made the test a breeze. Pipe it right and vent it right classes also helped out quite a bit for the county test also. Thank you again for putting on the classes to help us out. Thank you.” Arrow Mechanical
“As good as you can get for an evening class. A little bit of a drive for me, but a definite must take class for anyone preparing to take this test. And the food was great. Thank You.” Brett T, Brush’s HVAC
“I am recommending this prep course to all newcomers. You all have an excellent grasp on navigational training.” Gregory M. Kehr, Martin-Jetco