We are so ready. Aren’t you? And you said “YES”! WE SOLD OUT THE TOURNAMENT!
Gateway invites you to our 2021 Spring Golf FUNdraiser.
WE SOLD OUT THE TOURNAMENT! THANK YOU!
We do have hole sponsorships available, please contact Kellie if you are interested. 314 600 2659
Forest Park Golf Course is helping us to navigate our tournament amidst all of the COVID-19 changes. Will it look different? Yes. Will it be fun? Absolutely.
Nuts & Bolts
Time: 10:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
Date: April 22nd
Place: Forest Park Golf Course, 6141 Lagoon Drive, St. Louis, MO 63112
What’s included? Check out the list to the right to see what’s in store for you – bring a foursome or sign up yourself and we’ll put you on a team…either way we look forward to seeing you!
- Individual Player $140
- Hole Sign $150
- Mulligan $5/player
- Value Package $660 (foursome and hole sign – $50 savings)
- Premium Package $680 (foursome, hole sign and mulligans for all players – $50 savings)
- Beverage Cart Sponsor $350 (2 available)
- Hospitality Cart Sponsor $350 (2 available)
- 50/50 – $5 for 6 tickets or $20 for arms length (36 tickets) *
- Soldier Drawing $5/ticket for a chance to win $250 in gift cards!
$125 Friar Tuck & $125 Door Dash
The goal is to minimize large-group gatherings and individual contact while creating a City of St. Louis Special Events and CDC-compliant experience.
The following is true today, but could flex to what might be required at the time of our tournament:
- Each foursome will identify a captain who will know their foursome’s starting hole the day before the tournament; the captain will also be responsible for giving Gateway each player’s COVID-19 release the day of the tournament. When release(s) are turned in, we will give the captain any prepaid 50/50 tickets for distribution to his or her team members.
- Upon arrival, each player will go directly to his or her cart. Carts will be two-person, let us know who you would like to be paired with.
- All carts go through an extensive sanitization process prior to play.
- There will not be a registration table, the releases will serve as player “check in”; golf snacks, balls and tees and the golf gift will be in the golf carts prior to player arrival.
- All players are to wear a mask when interacting with staff…including beverage cart staff members – Gateway will have paper masks available.
- All flags will remain as they are, not to be removed during the course of play.
- There will be no dinner this tournament to avoid large gatherings; players will turn in their scores as their last event activity.
- Golf, closest-to-the pin and longest drive winners will be notified and their prize(s) delivered a few days after the tournament.
- The 50/50 pot will be drawn and videoed as to share with you the winning ticket! Be sure to hold on to your tickets.
- 50/50 tickets may be purchased that day; available from the Gateway volunteer who will be taking pictures.
- Mulligans must be purchased in advanced, due to not having a registration activity before the start of play.
- We aren’t offering ‘Greenie Games’ this tournament.
- Click here for Forest Park Covid-19 Update Center information
Forest Park Golf Course attire, per course policy, “Proper golf attire must be worn at all times. All players are required to wear collared shirts. Slacks, shorts, or skirts must be hemmed and in good condition. Recommended short/skirt length is mid-thigh. Tank tops, swimwear, cutoffs, gym shorts and the like are not acceptable.”
* can be purchased that day or in advance (see below).
To pay by check, please download Spring 2021 Golf Registration Form.
Per Gateway’s payment policy, all payment must be received prior to start of play. We’ll gladly accept a check that day.